Friday, September 22, 2006

Squish out ideas for design contest..arrghhh!

Today i concentrate a lot on pulling out ideas on new models design PEUGEOT designs contest. It was tough considering the fact the the design has to meet specific criteria and theme requirement which reflect on the design itself. I pull out my 3d modeler program started making variable shape and sizes too see if any ideas spark behind these object outline. Now reached day 4 since i commence the design. I'm stuck! I'm stuck..no more ideas. Why stuck? ...because limitation like environmental friendly, simplicity, accessible, efficiency and stuff must be imbedded in those designs. However in history my line of design commonly based on muscle and exotics supercars that guzzle more energy and fuel comsumption and that is bad for the contest. Meanwhile i'm putting "SIXTY-7" project to slow mode but keep on going a little bit to make way for PEUGEOT concept's time slot.

No comments: