Wednesday, September 27, 2006

brrrrrrrr......zzzz....zzz....zz

Yesterday night cycling activity pose bad effect to me today. It looks like i didn't have enough sleep. Yesterday slept at 2.30am and wake at 5.30am, I can feel my eye lid felt like totaly dried and minty, hardly concentrate working on my 3d models on the screen, very blurry. So i decided to lay down on the bed, took out some drawing paper and pencil and draw something and along the way keep my body at resting position rather than at streaneous sitting posture behind the computer. Yeah, i made skectches for upcoming PEUGEOT models. Sometimes it really though to have to favourite dedicated hobby run on the same day when you know you just come back from the office and grab another breath for next favorite activity. Mountain Biking and 3D modelling....if only earth could have spins 48 hours a day but with longer night hours by 70%, ha ha... thats great!

No comments: