Saturday, September 16, 2006

List to do this afternoon.

Hmmm..preeety busy today. I should do some handy works with heavy tools and metals on my mountain bikes because it need heavy maintenance and parts replacement before tomorrow Sunday afternoon rides. I made some checklist for today timetable:
1. Replace and create new patch of disc brake padding on worn out SHIMANO XT Deore using YAMAHA metallic pads.
2. Tighten loose/shakey hydraulic lever.
3. Tune rear XTR derailure shifting
4. Path leaked 2.2in tubes
5. Clean inner housing cables and LX shifter pods
6. Adjust tension/ROCLOC on my helmets.
7. Adjust clip tension on my SPD
8. Clean the bike
9. Remove mud, dirt and gunk on chain rings, sprockets, cogsets and front shocks
10. Degrease and relube the drive terrains system
11. Tune cyclo computer wheel rpm and radius setting.
12. Restore broken, cuts and leaked tyre with BOSTIK adhesive.
13. Adjust the disc brake lever sensitivity and check for mineral oil brake reservoir
14. Clean my SPD shoes.
What a day to keep my bike and equipment healthy.

No comments: