Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Crash wound of the week!

Well today is my unlucky day, but what done is done. First my gear shift broken when i climb over some hills which at the end i have to manually fix empty handed, the later i went through rocky trails with big rock to lunge over and jump...no problem. i've jumped over dozen of more than 100" inch rocks.. but the i tried to lunge over another bigger rock thinking i was able to clear the gap above the it, i jump...the rear wheel hit the edge of the rock..i slip fell and tumble side ways, my left body received a heavy pound especially the elbow and felt heavy scraps on my leg. The bike however tumble the opposite side though. Whew, the bikes ok but my leg took the total wreck. Hmmm.. got my crash wound of the week...woah, that would be my45th scars. big deal! I got tonnes of flesh wound much worse than this. This one penetrates deep in the flesh at very small point that spits all the blood and goo out. Well no problem...so i continue riding for another 3 hours and then head to the park for a refreshment and do some concrete rides with my buddies. Back at home the worse part i have to endure is taking a bath. To clean those dirt, bloods and open flesh wound i need to get the water in there..that is the most painfull part..I was like errgggg!!! uuuoooohh!!!! wwwwaarggghh!! Well at the same time i'm trying to ignore the wound is there and put my concentration away from feeling the wounds. With all those pain well i felt proud and happy, atleast i got another collection of permanent wound around my body which indicate as "A" for an effort of doing some thrilling ride. Btw you should see my knee flesh and bone scrapped off, that's is 100% gore! Too bad that was in the past when i was still in college. Even the nurse who mend me last time says WTF!! So i duct tape it rather that sew it. ho..ho.hoo.

No comments: