Saturday, November 18, 2006

Saturday sunset

Khaki blue sky, cotton cream white clouds and golden orange sunlights. These are perfect combination of romantic sunset. I took several picture when i ride around the city. It made me realise how luck to be out there witness how time fly by from morning dawn to evening dusk. The wind blew gently, i can feel it tried to lift my cheek and tickle my neck. At the beach i pull over to nearby shady spot and look over the horizon far above the sea and enjoy moments of wonderful and beautiful scene of golden sea parkle and the sun drop behind it. Then i head to the highest hills to take picture of radio towers and some cloud formation again the dusky sky. The clouds scattered as the wind blew towards east. The grass wave along and bow as the winds pass by. I felt the power and cool wonderfull feeling as it swirl around my body. I lay on the ground with my eyes look into the sky, i pop-up a can of cold Coca-cola and gulp some....wheeewww!! sure taste good and wonderfull. Slowly i see a ground of cloud drifted as the wind carry them by. Just like humanity drifted away by fate. I don't really like fate to determine my future. I like to be on my own be out there freely, no body commands me. I'm out there as free as the wind.

No comments: