Monday, November 13, 2006

Got rides! Need a special playground.

Monday evening is a special time to squirt all the ideas out of my heads for my next modelling project and a big boom for advertising and promo on the net. I borrowed some video clips of some MTB rides and scenes from the CD and watched for few hours, these are "KRANKED 5" from FOX RACING production and some jibbings clips which is cool to watch with all those crazy bike actions and stunts. That give me an ideas! I got all the rides in my design inventory, what i need now is a playground custom made!. All i need now is a track to show off some cool driving actions, stunts and some serious test drive and put it into videos which runs as longs as actual movie time rate. The WHIRL WIND project version 2 resurrected to full fill the ambition... hilly and jumpy track plus some cool dirt jumps to spice up some action and do some big air or cool 360 degree barrel spin. Others than making video clips/movie this new track serve other purposes like ground for test drive, background scene for presentation and vehicle screenhots, online multiplayer playground and reconstruction of future 4x4evo2 expansion. I took several components from stock track AUTUMN LEAVES pods to cut the development short like ground texture to ease the track designs. Expected to see a beautiful Cherry Blossom tree emerge on the track soon, it'll be a great place to take beautiful scene with car and truck pose behind it. That's cool! Some of my benefactor aka investor looking foward for this one. I hope they like it when it comes out.

No comments: