Sunday, November 05, 2006

Holidays: Trip to Kuching..day1

Here i am at 8.50am line up at the airlines check-in counter with AirAsia services. Quite packed with peoples. If you enlarge this picture above left side you'll see some counter skipped skeptical numbers just to avoid bad luck. Counter 11,12,14,15. Where's 13? On board Boeing high above sea level i was very lucky to view a very nice columbus cloud formation and took very nice picture of it. Awe with shiny white and calm blue background...looks heavenly. Took another 1 hours to reach from MIRI to KUCHING city. Upon reaching KUCHING city at 11.50am i was greeted by my old friend a mountain biker and to me back to my old house. Now here where my mission begins....house cleaning. Sucks! Well that's the reason i'm here..to clean up the house and rent it to customers and settle some bills, house tax and stuff. Oh yeah that includes a visit to my friends bike shop and grabs some computer parts tomorrow. Hmmm......clean..clean...cut grass, dirt and stuff yuk! But luckily i manage to finish it off by 6.00pm and head back to my cousins house for a good bath and catch a ride with my friends for dinner near the water front just across the river bank. Nice local cuisine and romantic view on the riverside.

No comments: