Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Time to go home: back to MIRI city

Wednesday, final day in KUCHING city. This time i woke up much late at 12.00pm just to waste my time and let the time flew by while waiting the clock trike 6.00pm where i can get ready to depart to the airport. Between that time i spent hours socializing with my cousins family especially one of their member a baby who was in doubt staring at me and try to grab a big hug ever since i move in for a few night day. His name is Dylan, a hyperactive baby who love "Peekaaboo". At 4.30pm i packed my things, bid farewell and drive into my friends car towards the Airport. But before we reach there we diverted to a food court where they seel out favourite drinks called "MATERHORNS"...sound like one. Its like all those jelly drinks with beans , lemon slice, iced flakes and a little sweet greenish wine like liquid......mmmmmm..mmmmmmmmmm!! taste like heaven. Can't say how but the drinks and taste texture is almost like having a drink of cold herbal chinese bird nest with cocktail like taste and pleasure. I took 2 bowls in just 10 minutes of gulping all the way down the stomach. At the airport i came 2 hours early before 8.50pm departure, the check-in counter heavily queue. I got a bag and a big box contain some essential (bike + pc stuff) which going to be cargo in, these box are my precious and i'll never let my eyes out from my sight until its is safely on board the plane. I've checkin in early and browse around the departure hall and took some aeroplane picture and stuff. 30 minutes before actual departure we onboard the planes by 8.50pm home we go. All i had in my mind was quickly get home unwrapped the box, slot in the graphic cards and get the wheels slot in on my bike too. At home i slept late at 3.30pm drooling on my PC.

No comments: