Saturday, November 18, 2006

Urban ride

I don't need to go ride far places today because its Saturday, usually today i just do some urban riding and do some tricks on concrete like stairs, park bench, local parks, beaches, buildings, housing/village trails and small trails behind reserved forest with jumps, stunts and crazy stuff a biker can imagine. Luckily it wasn't raining earlier, so won't encounter slippery places and crash into concrete obstacles. At the same time i took my time on easy cruise along the city and some interesting places nearby until sunset sets in. Its was great! I feel relax when i cycle and enjoy outdoors sights and sound of thing around me. The sky is khaki blue and dry. I got camera on my hand and took lots of photo of sky and scenes where i rode. Being on the bike is like freedom to go anywhere and being on top of the world, that's why i always bring my camera to take some interesting photo or event. There are times i felt like being a part time mobile journalist being able to travel freely and capture unexpected scene.

No comments: