Monday, November 06, 2006

Holidays: Monday bike stuff shopping.

I woke up early wee morning to attend my old house for minor cleaning, By 9.30am i walk outside the house towards the car porch looking over my very very very old red mini car which done a lots of honourable transportation services when i was in college and work in Kuching city, tricky and slicky car but two days later thos car will be sent over to be sold to customer. But today i'm going to drive in it and on my way to pay some house tax, bills, electirc, waters and some legal stuff. At 12.00pm everthing are done and i'm head toward my best old friend bike shop to grab and shop around for some spare parts for my bike. His bike shop called WG CYCLE (http://www.wgcycle.com) , this is the place where most of my bike are custom built tailor to my taste and needs. With heavy backups of budgets i manage to grabs dozen of parts and accessories but the major highlights are these parts called SHIMANO XTR WH-965 superlightwieght mountain bike racing wheelsets which i booked 3 months earlier to replace my aging MAVIC X317 on SHIMANO XT hubs, This one really burns my pockets, could have bought a new super gaming computer with these but worth buying since i rode much often and at extreme level. Good thing i didn't have any girlfriend else the budget would go to feed feminine needs. Lol. Before i left the shop i manage to walk around and see memorable picture of me along with my team mates back in the old days both adventure and major racing event. I can say today event especially from noon to midnight its all about bikes, the whole day i shop, meet my old mountain biking buddies, gathering, chatting, and treat some good old veteren rider on midnight dinner at local traditional cuisine restaurant. By 1.30am i head back home and sleep heavily waiting for Tuesday morning to get ready for computer shopping.

No comments: