Thursday, November 02, 2006

Need a good rest.


This is me, boy i do look terrible having to rest all day on the couch. Well the story began like this....... I was working hard late on Tuesday that night, the weather is awfully hot and sometimes drop cold as the wind blew into the house. I slept as early as 10pm and woke on Wednesday morning at 2am just in time to work on another 3d project and some graphic advertising task for some client. At 2.30 I grab some 30 minutes to watch JOGOKU SHOUJO at ANIMAX channel. At 3am I’m back at my desk continue working out on the left over. I didn’t know what time I fell down and doze until the next morning. But I woke up in the morning at 5.40am with my head above the keyboards and computer still running. I was out cold and shivering I thought I didn’t have enough sleep. I took bath, breakfast and head to the office for my usual daily work at my MIS Department. 7.30am I felt so cold and nose felt much watery. 8.30am..dizzy. 9am my body temperature getting very cold and felt hot on the fore head accompanied by drowsiness feeling and continuous watery snout. Looks like I’m having fever. So I took 1 and a half day day off from work and took rest until next Friday hoping I could get cured fast using traditional medicine, vitamin C and some hot drinks. Continuous overnight work prove to be very health hazardous and change a lot on my biological clock. I was hoping next Friday morning I should be OK after lots of rest and recovery. I hope I’ll be in good health and energize enough by Sunday because I’ll be flown back to my old town and check out my old house and car and settle something which I left over at KUCHING city. It’ll be for 5 days full of enjoyment and exciting holidays.

No comments: