Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Holidays: GEFORCE 7600GS in my hand!

Its Tuesday, i woke up pretty late. Its 10.30am. Today my friend going to pick me up from my cousins house to go out for lunch at the shopping complex. For lunch i had a nice Claypot Beef rice and two Mocha chocolate drinks and some fried chickens. At 12.00pm i went over the SARAWAK PLAZA looking for hydration packs, some souvernirs, gifts and shop for some outdoors equipments. 60 minutes later we drove to another place called SABERKAS building where lots of computer shops with updates goodies available under the same roof. This is it! It time to find a replacement for my dead NVIDIA GEFORCE 6800GT AGP graphic cards! My goal was looking for NVIDIA GEFORCE 7600GS AGP graphics cards at reasonable price. We went over to PC IMAGE to meet my old friends who used to supply me computer equipment and stuff back in the old days. The expected products was not on the shelf but luckily they put me on the high priority list and get me a stock of GEFORCE 7600GS in just 30 minutes. ...hee..hee..hee. Some customer around me was puzzled that i could get hands on stuff that wasn't even there yet very quickly. Yes! After received the products on hands and double checked if it was AGP slots models, yes!, i was very excited and relieved! The search is over! I paid RM$480 and away i go tightly held the AGP box like i really dearly missed it for thousand of years....can't wait to get back home and fire up my PC! 4x4evo1/2 rock on! At 4.00pm it time to send my old aging minicar to the transport services to be send over to another town for sale, , At night my friend bring me to a memorable place where we was once young and energetic cyclist usually always pitstop at a nearby cafe stall for a nice cool drinks and enjoy local BBQ chicken which mixed with special local spices, deep fried and crispy chicken in and out, One plate of full chicken meal for a person to munch. So i ate like a horse. That was damn delicious, spicy and finger lickin good! Then for a second round we head back to the other side of the city for an INDIAN food. I had 5 plates of ROTI CANAI and CHAPATI with eggs, beef muttons soup and two ice chocolate. At 12.00 midnight i'm full...zzz...zzz...zzz

No comments: