Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Time for Splinter Cell!

I think i'll be staying awake tilll 1.30am infornt of my PC this week because i'm addicted to finish up mission in the game called SPLINTER CELL: CHAOS THEORY. I've been a big fan of Tom Clancy's military and spy games since they first come out with first SC. This game play experience make me feel been part of the covert mission, infiltration and spy stuff in the game uses tremendous skills and patients. Darkness and stealth is your ally. Man i love this game! Thermo goggles, IR, and other cool gadgets are vital equipment. The best part of the game is that the environment was like wooooooaaahh!! some what like real, alive, lively surroundings, shadows, lighting rendering, HDR and texture quality life like render.....well i depends on how powerfull your Graphic Processing Unit render all those 3d environment back to life. As for me GeForce 7600GS did a good job on this one which almost as competitive as my old Geforce 6800GT hardware. I like any games that involve hidding, taunt enemy by surprise and move around the mission perimeter stealthy. Second favorite game was THEIF III and DUES EX2 from EIDOS, At far back is METAL GEAR SOLID from Playstation based game from various version. I not the type of gamer who pop-up ni the middle of open space and say "come get some!", i'd rather stay in the dark like cats and jump at enemy by surprise, then knock them unconcious.

No comments: