Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A gift 1/2

Yesterday i hand over a gift to a girl that i've promised to treat her buffet after the i finish up some projects, it's a friend promised thing nothing special in relation kinda stuff. Instead of buffet i gave her a Teddy bear and an MP3 player with extra spare earphones since i don't have time for buffet out side. The next day that is today she handed back the MP3 player instead she just keep keep the Teddy bear for herself. What the problem? Frankly speaking i have no use for that new MP3 on my hands since i have a better one from SONY Walkman. Since she gave up the Mp3 gift to me well i'll just happily accept it back plug it on my ear and happily listen the music for myself. If i were in her shoes i'll take it with no regret. My golden thumb rules: "If its a kind gift without no terms and condition, Just take it". She just wasted an honest opportunity. The good thing is another office worker took the bid and paid the price in cash for the new mp3. I got nothing to lose..hee hee..

No comments: