Monday, October 16, 2006

3 months before 2006. Gotta catch up!

Next year is 2007, i don't know how much achievement i could achieve in 3 months before end of the year. But here the task in need to settle before new year:
1. PEUGEOT CONTEST due 4th Dec
2. Project "SIXTY-7" due 16 Dec. - Commercial Project.
3. LINUX Suse, mastering
4. Project CD 20 ---> "SIXTY-7" second variant - Commercial Project
The "commercial project" means that not only the car design made for 4x4evo1/evo2 add-on vehicle models in game but also its deisgn to be commercialized into potential area where investor or other people who wants to make business with it. Who knows it might someday made and put onto real road along side with other supercars. I've announce my intention over at our community forum at my website to my buddies, hope they would support my case and together achive our desire for success. Success and fame once in a lifetime so i won't waste much time.

No comments: