Monday, October 09, 2006

She have feeling for me?

Well in the office i walk pass an admin department, as usual one of the girl with glasses greet a shy smile at me. We always exchange such shy smile almost daily if we stumble each other. Sometimes she try to peek me in the corner waiting for me to appear. There are times if i approaches to her place to do some technical work should we keep quite and as if waiting for either of us to make a move but we're to shy to talk about. She is older than me yet she looks mature and well behave. Not arrogant but lady like. I wish she's the first to make her step and say something like "Why are you doing later?". Those people around me especially the office auntie really quite supportive when it come to helping me get personal info about her. However she like to have a nice afternoon tea. When ever i approach to her i felt a bit cowardly and strong warm feeling for her. It must be that cupid hangging around with me all day try to eliminate my bachelor status.

No comments: