Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Blue Tuesday.

I'm glad we're all live under the blue sky, gazing up in the sky bring us relief and wonder how much freedom if we were up there gazing down while drifted by the wind which bring us further into another world as if we going to explore to end of the world. Blue atmosphere and the white clouds. Today is Tuesday, starting today i'm on 2 days holidays till tomorrow. I'm planing to go out cycling with my buddies further away from home distance towards a beautiful place where the the green grass sway greet as we pass by, the breezy wind cold air into our body and our hands try to reach the sky. I'm going to enjoy my whole afternoon till evening gazing up into the atmosphere in awe bringing back my sweet childhood memories where i once stood there playing kites in hope i could see my future and counting my age.

No comments: