Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Cool!! Happy i am, new parts for my bike.

Allright! yeah. I'm really damn happy today, yes! yes! Finally i receive new bike parts replacement for my front shocks, just arrive at my home. I've purchase order a new MANITOU MINUTE 130mm travel front suspension from my friends bike shop to replace my 5 year old broken Orange MANITOU SX-R 100mm travel which have catridge and damping leakage. Hopefully this new fork perform well both crosscountry racing and freeride trails riding. The new shocks costs me a lot and could by me a new notebook PC but instead i should invest something worth while on my bike. Good bye Orange fork, hello black fork. I was amaze with this new fork, it looks tougher in contruction and have longer height for safe and confidence in downhill decent ride. Adjustable height from 100mm to 130mm suspension suppelness. Air preassurise, coil spring and oil damping technology. In fact this is my 9th front suspension replacement in 11 year of mountain biking activity. In the evening i quickly unwrapped the box and install on my bike, it fits well except the upper steering tube have surplus longer height which need to be cut tomorrow at my friends bike shop. Overall looks, my bike looks much tougher and macho. But feeling bad because there's unbalance in color coordination and originality looks, Black suspension fork on orange bike?! Hmmmm.... doesn't looks very tasty but i'll have to live up with the fact and ride for performance in mind. Btw i have kept enough budget to upgrade the bike as the parts getting worn out, its been 5 years i haven't change my parts a bit.

No comments: