Saturday, October 28, 2006

Guardian angels alarm clock.

Oh yeah since I’ve been sleeping a lot unconsciously without any proper alarm clock setup to wake me up but still it seems I could wake up at exact time I wanted to wake and it continue so precise everyday 5.30am…..exactly hit the spot! Didn’t need any alarm clock to pester me. A coincidence?? I strongly believe I had a very handy invisible guardian taking care of me doing such stuff so I won’t miss any important schedule to meet. Sometimes I continue sleeping ignoring consequences of getting late for work a very soft and tickling voice sometimes whisper me in the ear to wake me up before I doze off. Sometimes this voice in my consciousness speaks when I’m in trouble helping me out to keep me away from danger. I guess I have a very active and caring guardian angel looking over me make sure I did the right things and keep me away from harm.

No comments: