Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hazy Tuesday, more time on site update.

Today i suppose to go out cycling with my friend but i declined because its hazy out there, visibility shorten to 1km no thanks to our neighbouring country who started some rampant open forest fire. The thick smog now spreading fast reaching Singapore and up north-east, might take week until we able to see blue sky. It maybe a good day for me to take a break and spent more times infront of my computer and get on with my models website update. My desk kinda messy with custom made CPU case making hissing noises yet stay cool below critical tempreature. I've just created Texture THEME PACK ready to be uploaded before Thursday which offer variable texture theme for my favorite vehicle models which i created last year till early 2006. Its going to be a blast. Yeah!

No comments: