Monday, October 09, 2006

Saving up for bigger vehicle for my father.


Well after numerous projects i manage to save up some budget for future purchasing. I'm planing to get my father bigger 4 wheeler. I don't plan to go for bank loan because of the interest rate they charge and not worth putting bet on it. So i'm going for cash and carry. His old Toyota engine could keep up with heavy load and its time for me to get him a good nice 4x4 ride. My mom didn't know i planing to get my father a 4 wheeler, maybe a PRADO but if she knew what i kept for she would say i should keep it and buy a house. I don't have any thoughts of getting my own house since we have another one on the other side of the city (Kuching). I guess she meant getting a house and a wife. I knew her intention but hey i need to work hard on both side. PRADO is my dad's dream 4 wheeler, always dream getting a good wheel roam around the country side just like his brother and sister. I guess i should pick one soon for him the best by next year...work hard David!

No comments: