Saturday, October 14, 2006

Doze off while watching anime.

Yesterday i fell asleep on the couch infront of TV last night from 10.30am to 5.40am with ANIMAX animation channel runing few episodes as i snore silently all night till morning. The nights was cold, the air conditioning unit turned up to 18 degree. I didn't realized how tired i could be, it hard to open my eyelid once it tried to shutdown and blur my view. I had no power to fight the force, i had to play along with it and doze immediately into dream land. I suppose to surf the net join the forum and post some picture to share with my buddies at my website but i think all those daylight office work, bad office PC monitor CRT refresh rays, extreme cold tempreature and night dinner cooking task suck my body energy and shut me down to hibernation mode , I've planned to spent the night on Z-MODELER tools, online GUNBOUND game and do some COREL graphic work on my site banner. This Saturday i'll make sure my body stay awake and do some usefull work and hobbies. I got less than a month to settle the PEUGEOT designs. I must win that design contest!.

No comments: