Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cruise with the birds.

This afternoon at 3.00pm, the sun shines bright, the sky truely blue and the clouds gathers to greet the earth and heavens. Me and my buddy get out and ride our mountain bike and cycle along the coastal roads. As we expected the scenery around us was pleasant, green cotton like grass wave as the wind from the sea blows and the golden green leaf sparkle briliantly as the sun shine high above the clouds. It was a fantastic day to ride out and enjoy the nature. With high sea shown in the horizon againts the blue sky its like looking at KODAK moments photo shown on calendar. We spent hours riding along side of the coastal beach before we reach our destination. I gaze up looking at the sky, then comes a white stork flew high above us at very slow gentle pace almost equal to our pedalling speed. It flew so gracely along our side with only strong wind to lift the bird up without even flapping its big wing, it glide gently while gazing down looking on us as we cycle along side on the same path. Its white body againts blue atmosphere were striking resemble flourecent angels came down to earth. It has wing, free to go wherever the bird wishes to go. Which reminds me that we human always have the urge to be as free as the bird, seeking to explore the world, goes beyond the border, from sea to land looking down on the people high above and let the wind take us on to another world. I want to see what's above the white clouds. See the colors of the winds and how the gentle clouds form into heavenly soft flying fortress of heaven. I wish to be free as a bird have wings, free from trouble, free from commericalization, free from trouble, free to decide the future, free to explore the world, free from urban slavery and free from injustice civilization. I ride bikes because its the only tools which give me freedom to travel and discover the world outside my territory, the bike is my wing, my legs hands and will steer the path and my mind shall determine how far my urge to go to distance world. Not many people have chances to break free from stressfull life. All they think that freedom only bounded by materialism and commercialization gain then only happiness gain from there...that's a real fake happiness. As for me being out there with human powered two wheels send me out to seek happiness and joy as i discovery more beautiful thing along the was to discover the world. Never fear to go outside the box. Whenever i came back home i'll always say "wow! i must get back there again tomorrow and discover new places...its a wonderfull world out there!"

No comments: