Monday, October 30, 2006

Biohazard mug.


Look! its my favorite mug! Yup its the same mug i carry around and sip from it daily especially when working on the computer table beside the keyboard working out long hours on projects. Hot and cold chocolate, iced orange juice, syrup drinks, fruit juice, tea and etc. The worse part is i never had time to wash it....well sometimes. After use i would store it back into the fridge and re-use it again to fill it with another drinks without having to wash out previous drinking flavour. I'll get the nice taste of Chocolate ala Orange or sometimes i got 4 in one stuff. At worse level i didn't even wash it for 5 days by just keep it preserve cold in the freezer/fridge. Ya! ya! i know how much bacteria lived in there but so far for years i haven't got any sickness or diseases at all. Aw c'mon i even ate mud, insects, dirt and accidently swallow flying bug whenever i went out cycling at high speed...doesn't look bad for me and i didn't fell sick. On the good side one of our rider who is a doctor says its a good way to increase our anti-body and immune system when swallow those crap dirty filthy on the trails especially the jungle stuff. My immune system really did a good job fend off those pesky bacteria in my body. Haven't gotten any serious sickness for years! I guess feeding our antibody with weak bacteria helps to learn how to fend them off and build confidence in our immune system. Cool! We'll as we speak i got my mug right next to me filled with hot chocolate milo to keep me awake tonight because i have to work around the clock redesign texture and paintjobs for SIXTY-7 models and also compile documentation and tutorial for extra add-on item for my next website updates. For those who read this don't try it at home, we're professional we did it for 17 years and survive the ordeal, lol :D

No comments: