Monday, July 17, 2006

Day 2: the agony and pain.

Yesterday was horrific day, the pain and agony of gum pain and birth of new tooth was unbearable. I didn't eat proper way like normal people do. The only food i ate yesterday was breakfast. Skipped lunch and a few spoon of dinner but swallow few spoon of meal like a snake without munching it. Not only that i also swollen my throat since the rear gum jaw muscle and throat interconnected. I took early sleep because i almost felt sick. All night i just opened up my jaw to make sure those painfull gum didn't accidentally squished in pain. Later few hours pain struck without warning as if the new tooth trying to push way up toring the gum. I like rolling left and right, roll around the bed to cope with awfully painfull moment feels like i couldn't make it till morning, almost planned to take a day off from work and spent on the bed recovering the pain. Fortunately i woke up at 5.30am with minimal and but itch aching teeth, pick my tooth brush pour alot of minty tooth paste and gently brush my teeth. Then later for breakfast i took a box of "Honey Stars" cereal and munching using the front teeth. We'll see how it goes later on.

No comments: