Sunday, July 09, 2006

Thief break into my car! .... that s** o* *he b**h!

8.00 am...Another beautiful Sunday morning, with beautiful sunlight shine through the windows of our church, hours later i done my prayer and went out sude where i parked my car. Another church attendant stood there stunned with his family garthered around to astonishment to what they seeing things i couldn't glimpse around so ignore and just dash back to my car planning to head to nearby restaurant for nice breakfast. Reaching my car then something glittering behind the seat...OHHH SHH***TTTT!!! Someone broke into my car through the back windows and reach the door lock to access the cockpit. Damn! Looks like not only me but also another family car just infront of me also gets the same fate have break in at the same rear spot. I didn't lost anything valuable to me. From the mess the thief cause it looks like it interested in something like handphones, mp3 player deck, big hard cash and something that could trade but luckily none inside my poor little car DAIHATSU have those stuff but i could have gotten it if i fail to follow my instinct. Earlier before i went into the Church i almost planned to leave my SONY 1GB MP3 player and Nokia NGAGE phone inside the car glove box but suddenly another voice struck me in the head saying i should leave those thing behind, almost reluctant but then i followed my illusional advice. Truly it saved my belonggings when the break in happened. Both me and the theft victim didn't made any formal report to the police because it would take lot of paperwork and extra stupid report fee so expensive than you can almost use those payment to fix the damaged part of the car...so we lose some legal claim for insurance which require authentication claim for our damaged cars. Yeah our local police sit their lazy butt whole day doing nothing but eating tax payer money. That what you get living in so called Asian third country region where when it happens around the neighbourhood people just don't give a damn. Car break-in and real grand theft auto happens almost everyday, not only that they can even steal cars, also house furniture and valuable even your property well guarded behind the gate....surprisingly it happened during day light. Yesterday my office buddy loose his SUZUKI VITARA to some midnight theft. Police get lots of those reports but none of them manage to solve the problem. Day light snatcher on motorcycle (happened to my mother), daring bank heist, samurai robbery and stuff happens to an extend it almost like part of the community life. Law inforcement suucckss! What the hell there doing with ur tax money. Ok, let back to our mini car topic, so the damage looks minimal to you but forme that's hell of some money to spent on fixing the damage they left, the thief nade heavy dent on the door ledge near the windows plastic seal, they also scrap some paintjobs and dirtied my car cushion. That would took almost half my month salaries to fix that thing, i need my money to fix my mountain bike front shox and frame.....if i saw that damn theif i'll screw him and bash his little balls with my baseball bat..make sure he has no pe*is to walk back to his wife or girlfriend. This evening i went round on my bike and hi-res camera for man hunt, take photos and make sure he got good skabs on hos face if i stumble the culpurit.

No comments: