Friday, July 14, 2006

Picking pool of genes from NEMIXIS into Prototype CD18


Huuuu yeahhh!!... i'm awake yeah! thanks to cof....i meant hot chocolate! yeah. Its nearly 12 midnight. Luckly my brain much active today and did feel sudden sleepy diseases. Well right now i suppose to inspect my last project "NEMIXIS CD 12.0 XL-GT" models meshes and see if some parts can be remove and implant into "PROTOTYPE CD18.0" models to save up the development time and also take out my several linear trademark signature of my SupermotoXL insignia like the "X" beam structure on the rear chasis and dual blade slanted head lights into new models which will be an off-road to be models soon. This to ensure genetical inheritance of previous models brought foward to new models to indicate evolution and family of models similarity and also indicate my models signature through the production line. I want that "X" marks to be around much longer period into my 2006 year end edition. Other parts salvaged includes some high poly bolts from the wheelsets, disc brakes, and XENO2 suspension system which ideally works on 4x4 EVO2 polycount limitation. Well see how it goes. Tomorrow i have to do some research to come out new wheels design for this new PROTOTYPE CD18.0 models.

No comments: