Saturday, July 15, 2006

Teddy Bear for special Birthday girl.



Today is a very special day for a girl in our Information Technology Department. Its her Birthday...well its belated, since her birthday suppose to be yesterday but she didn't turn up because she applied holidays yesterday, luckily she was here today for work. So i send her a special gift for typical female present...yup! stuffed animals: Cute medium size fuzzy TEDDY BEAR. Very beautiful cute present.. few days earlier i went to shopping mall to do my typical window shopping for toys like Radio Control car spare parts then i stumble very nice looking and cute teddy bear, this stuffy animal is really different than others and you can feel that it is much special than other products shown off the shelf, very soft, warm hearted feeling, mild cream color well match red santa hat and also cute looks at affordable price. It looks very harmony and peacefull joy feeling. As soon i touch the teddy bear it reminds me of picking up a soft persian cat because the fur on the teddy bear far comfy and gentle to my hands, so i was thinking this is an ideal gift for a birthday girl present. So i took the Teddy Bear out, get a birtday card, ribbons, purchase it and take it back home with me. Its very cuddly in my arms feels like i want to get one for myself. Happy Birthday JENNY!

But if that was my "girlfriend" birthday i will buy her BIG BIG BIG! teddy bear so she could cuddle all day long and almost can sit on it and sleep,lol. Maybe some other day if i'm lucky enough to have myself a girlfriend.

No comments: