Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Put less on Coffee..


Coffee is bad......if consume for long period. You see recently i have problem with coffee, after i drink it i feel super active and refresh in the morning. Highly active in the office by day but dramatically tired when it reaches evening and quickly doze off at around 9.30pm due to lack of energy...no energy left to spent another wonderful night playing games, 3d modeling, online gaming, watching video and etc. Thats why if you didn't see me pop out on the internet at evening till midnight (my hometown time zone) then i might probably accidentaly slept on my keyboard, lol. All those energy been used and pump up to the max last morning. The effect was really bad, I almost loose concentration when driving back home, no power to type on my keyboard and my eyelid felt heavier than ever. As soon as I laid my head against the soft, comfy, cusshy pillow I quickly fell asleep without warning and slept 9 hours till morning and the process repeated over and over again. So last 4 days ago I stop taking daily consumption of coffee, after few days later my brain and body metabolism gradually recovering back to slow to normal state. Previously I drink coffee almost daily since 3 months ago because i need to keep myself alert in the office by morning and hoping to stay focus by evening when i get back home and work on my models. Coffee contain Caffeine chemical which boost our brain alertness and force the our body cell to consume every energy available to boost our metabolic rate at short period. Caffein is like having a Nitrous Oxide in your car and help boost it power to the max regardless how much the limit can the engine take until it cracks up. Here are some links and FAQ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine. I also drink coffee before taking off a long trip on my mountan bike for cross country exploration, it keep me awake for long hours and reduce tiredness through long hours of endurance. But for compensation at the end of the day i'll ended up drowzy, headache and quickly weaken and fell asleep due to extreme exhaustion. Back behind my working desk a high coffee consumption also give some negative effect that you can experience an abnormal feeling to your body :

1. Heart pumping pretty fast and gain slowly, also felt like something swollen.

2. In about 7 to 9 hours your brain started to loose concentration, eye lids getting heavier and your body began to sway.

3. Stress builds up, sweaty skin and sticky, place face indicate the blood didn't carry enough food or source of energy to dissipate around the body because its been used earlier as the result of caffeine boosting/energy force consumption.

4. You feel you body lack of muscles. Emptyness inside. Powerless.

5. Fell asleep without warning.

Another FAQ links right here for your knowledge:
http://www.mercola.com/2003/dec/10/coffee.htm
http://http://www.ineedcoffee.com/00/03/myths/

Well its ok to consume coffee like 2 cups a week but daily like 3 cups per day is way over. Possible diseases like ulser may happen to stomach or even worse if you don't control your drinking habit. Most project leader or people like me working late wee hours by night consume much of this caffeine booster drink but think about it...you may not wanted to spoil your body biological clock to offset your body timing system like active and resting schedule eg. sleeping. Now i'm changing and enjoying hot Chocolate, packs of cookies and a good early sleep to maintain optimal health. Also a good project schedule so that i won't messed up my time and force my self to work on my project. Smart move.

No comments: