Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Oh Sh1t, no wheels!


I was damn happy when i found a small 64MB MMC card storage which previously used to store some of my last year project and early 2006 works. It was dusty slotted between my old wallet which i kept underneath bunch of old mountain bike magazines. I pull out my Card reader and took a peek of my old project archive. Jackpot! Found an old models which previously requested by specific customer which ordered last year between Oct 2005 and Feb 2006. 7 models altogether constructed on moderate polycount with smooth poly and texture adequate for common computer processing power. These are replica models requested attached along with invoices, original blueprint, sketches and plain custom texture. Some model made under old 3D Studio format, others under milkshape and other are standard SMF compiled for 4x4evo2. All 7 models lack the most vital item on every vehicles needs: wheels. Yup all the wheels are missing. Tracing back my memories i did make some wheels for it ranging some 17" street to 18" Dodge 5 spoke replica but somehow its not in there. Did i remember making any wheels for it or was i lazy back then. Heck 7 months ago i was busy with office work so maybe i got this brain damage or what so ever that forget the stuff i made. So without wasting any time i pull out my 3d tools and start models a new wheel for respective models. When finish i'll track down these client and see if i can track them down and send them the bills. yeah!

No comments: