Friday, July 14, 2006

I am a sleepy head.

Well my sister suppose to wake me up at 12.00am midnight after she use the computer while i'm taking a short nap starting at 10.00pm and estimated awake by 2 hours later to fresh my body after heavy mountain biking exercise late evening. Previously my head and concentration started to blur and body getting heavier and powerless to concentrate when working behind the computer that's why i took early short nap.
She did wake me up at 12 midnight so i could stay awake to access internet and play some online games (RAKION) and do some 3d modelling for extra pocket money but it seem that i couldn't just boot up like that. I remember that were shadowy figure of my sister at my room door and from blurry distance it spoke in echos "hey, i'm done using it..wake up, wake up!".... but i fell back to my pillow and adjusting my trusty brain to wake me up 5 minutes later for cold OS boot. Then after few moment i woke up feeling very light and things getting darker as my NOKIA NGAGE pull the alarm clock, at those gleeming LCD light i looked at the sceen...it 5.30am! Ahhhh!!....dumbass i am didn't wake at midnight to settle heavy project and part time project workload plus some internet task. I wonder if that was some coffee effect i ditched or was it i really damn tired at the office by daytime. ...who knows....

No comments: