Monday, July 17, 2006

A day off duty.


Due to the sickness problem i had on my tooth and gum ache which lead to minor fever and throat problem, i took a day off from work after just arrived at my office early in the morning. I went to Human Resources dept to for annual leave application and grant permission from my boss for early leave. Then drove to public clinic for light medication and then on my way home. At home i took a deep sleep, hot and sweaty ones because the pain haven't subside. By 2.30pm i woke up feeling just ok, open the fridge and took handfull of cereal bits and took a slow bite. A little improvement than yesterday because i can munch and swallow much effectively to fill up my empty stomach. I expected should be able to recover my sickness by this midnight if things go well

No comments: