Sunday, July 16, 2006

Painfull Sunday.

Today i opened up a pack of cookies for quick breakfast, a slight munch on the cookies at the rear teeth....OUCH!! OUCH! pain! pain!. It was awfully painful and irritating itch on my rear gums..why?!. I dug using my finger to reach my rear right end teeth and notice my gum have this bumps. Looking at mirror i notice a new rear big tooth emerge below the gum. ..Again? It looks like this is not the first time i had these problem. Early this year my left and right side lower portion of my jaw start to grow new set of teeth which is awfully painful to endure because it penetrate and rip tore my pink gums open to make way firt thos new tooth. I really began to hate my hormone. At age 28 and now started to grow some tooth?, what the!..!! The right side already grown new ones two months ago...now its the second set? I don't really understand much how this human hormone growth works. I hope it would be a plus sign if it distribute its hormone for height growth. lol. Looks like i won't be enjoying nice munch food this week. All this pain keeps me in agony and keep on pitching the gum all over to minimised preasurised pain. Awww!! Tomorrow is Monday, working days..hope i don't bring foward this grumpy face......hhhrrmmmm..

No comments: