Friday, July 14, 2006

When your time comes to an end.


I went cycling by pass the cemetery which was located beside the river bank, it was cold and you can feel the “thing” presences all over the places. Then comes the breezy wind swept dried leaf from the tree as I pass by as if autumn season is coming. The place abandoned and just like how they are now separated from bodies that return to soil and to be forgotten by people whom once with them when they were of the living back then. The grave shall be their permanent memories. How sad it was when your time is come to an end and to be forever forgotten and erase from our solid state society’s memories. Unless you’re the one whom contribute something big to the human society. A famous proverb mentioned: “Tiger dies leave stripes, man dies leave name”….unless you are some famous big shots like Abraham Lincoln, Genghis Khan, Ray Charles, Winston Churchill, Henry Ford or anyone who made into our history books to be remembered as icon and hero. But not everyone can become the fame and to become hero in a single snap. Nor people wanted to die to be forgotten. Its really a shame to be born and die like that without having to contribute to the people on earth and leaving back traces of you and to be remembered permanently in history book. What the purpose of life I you’re to be born wasted and empty…are you society trash. …figure it out. For me I’m working on it, to find place for my name and to die leaving my name in the history book when time comes. My future may branched depends how much effort I put into, maybe I’ll be a famous designer? a game developer, Bill Gates rival? Political fundamentalist? Actor? Public hero, drift racing legend?...what can 28 year old do? who knows. One thing for sure I’ll leave my stripes and to be remembered by many people for this I contribute before my time comes. Make my father proud, made my mother smile, make my brother and sister happy and make peace to people on earth and beyond. Hope I’d bring some good memories back into heaven and share with holy people over there in the future.

No comments: