Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ready for long adventure?..lets go!

Its Sunday!...this is great. Last night me and my buddy plans that today we should start mountain biking at 3.00pm going outskirt of MIRI city towards a remote hilly jungle/forest where there's cool narrow trails and thrilling adventure places to challenge our adventure minded attitude. I've took some heavy breakfast to recharge my bio energy, bought spare batteries for my lighthing systems, recharge my mobiles phones, servicing my lovely mountain bike, water bottles and pack up all necessary tools needed for our hardcore adventure. It would be 3 man trip on hardtails bike starting from 3.00pm till midnight. My muscles still a bit ache after yesterday full speed cycling but today is no exception for an excuse, so just go for it. I got some spare tubes, change my drive terrains lube using TEFLON lubricant, change brake pad and now waiting for the clock to tick and phone call from my buddy to decide our meeting point.

No comments: