Monday, July 31, 2006

Dizzy struck me...bad for health.

Very unusual day today, for me something hard struck my head it just happen after lunch at 1.15pm. My body started to sway left and right, hands shaking, eyes blurry but changing focus and my brains started to feel dizzy as if i did'nt have enough blood flowing into my head. I almost lose my concentration while driving my car. My body have sudden quick changes of tiredness since 4 months ago. Trying to locate the symptoms but nothing strange in my daily routine. I had a good and enough sleeps. Wakeup at 5.30am, have a good big breakfast and work. Usually i never get any hard dizzy even after hard yesterday's heavy activity, my body get used to that. But this one is different. It always happens during working days. Maybe i've overworked and stress up my brains. Work 6 days for 9 hours a day as IT personnel plus 5 hours part-time in 6 days as 3d modeler/artist, advertising graphics and online tuition lecturing..oh yeah and some web PHP work. Hmmm...
I realise the more i use my brain to think about work the more energy from the body needed via blood to supply the power for brain activity which make me more tired. So i made conclusion that our brain uses more power than our body muscles. Well maybe its my mistake for pushing by brain and body to work harder than usual but in this month period is unavoidable. Stress build up for reasons...this mid year there a lot of stuff just come crashing into me...its kinda big brother responsibility to settle this things.
1. Car loans
2. House Loans
3. Life insurance, car insurance, house insurance
4. House tax, road tax, international labour tax
5. Car maintenance, computer maintenance, bike maintenance, spare clothings and tools.
6. Utility bills, electrics, phone, internet, water, fuel,
7. Little brother university education fees and necessity
8. Daily grocery and necessity
Everthing above and more unspecified ones hit me in just 4 months much heavier than ever. Really scratch a lot on my head to think such problem just pop-up and come bang on my head. My 3d artist work manage to cover 40% of the bills and expenses, advertising work 5% and lecturing 10%. Need to work more harder and better time management. I manage to plan my days ahead without sacrificing other activity like my hobby and computer related activity. Wise planing leads to smart time management and reduce heatlh fatigue.

No comments: